There is a growing trend of SUVs and trucks being sold in the U.S. As traditional cars slipped dramatically in popularity, SUVs quickly became the vehicle of choice for many Americans.
If you’re in the market for an SUV, you have many options. But you can’t go wrong with a classic Cadillac. Its lineup of SUVs has grown increasingly impressive.
A mainstay in the luxury crossover market, Cadillac SUVs are renowned for their quality, impeccable styling and engineering reliability.
One such SUV is the 2018 Cadillac XT5. Here’s what you need to know about this sleek, stylish and secure SUV.
XT5 Details & Specs
For this year’s XT5, Cadillac pulled no punches to make it a premier SUV choice.
The exterior’s trims, finishes and design show luxury at its finest and make it attractive to the eye. Everything you expect from a Cadillac SUV is displayed proudly, both inside and out. Some key features include:
- It’s a sports utility vehicle (SUV) with a powerful four-wheel drive that can be driven over rough terrain when you choose.
- When not in sport mode, the 2018 Cadillac XT5 is a front-wheel drive vehicle.
- The XT5 gets 21-22 combined miles per gallon. That’s better than SUVs like the Jeep Wrangler, Chevy Equinox and Infiniti QX70.
- It seats five people, with three in the second row – complete with copious leg room – and plenty of trunk space.
- Its 3.6-liter V6 engine produces 310 horsepower and features an 8-speed automatic transmission for sturdy SUV power and control.
- The XT5 brags a luxurious interior with premium materials and paneling.
- It contains an integrated multimedia screen, a common feature for luxury SUVs.
Although there are multiple positives to this upgraded SUV, the 2018 XT5 does get its share of criticism. Less than spectacular rear headroom and unexceptional engine performance are the most common.
Except for those, the XT5 brings an impressive package for anyone who wants a dependable, stylish vehicle.
Luxury crossovers like the 2018 Cadillac XT5 are fast becoming the standard for safety in commuter vehicles. Cadillac, always in the forefront of innovation and security, gives you its safest XT5.
This is where the 2018 XT5 is “head and shoulders” above other luxury SUVs . Here are some of the XT5’s impressive safety features:
- Front seatbelt pre-tensioners and height adjustors to keep you securely in your seat.
- 3-point rear center seatbelt, so all passengers are secured with 3-point safety belts.
- 4-wheel ABS brakes with disc brakes, as well as brake assist and traction control, for precise stops when you need them most.
- Curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, plus knee airbags and a front passenger airbag occupancy sensor.
- Rearview camera available for 360-degree sight when backing up.
- Tracker system, power lock doors and remote keyless entry.
You’ll never feel safer than you do in this high-end crossover.
What Others Say
With consistent 5-star reviews, the Cadillac XT5 is a remarkable blend of luxurious style and precision engineering. From the XT5’s exterior styling to its performance and reliability, and from its interior comforts to its focus on safety, this Cadillac luxury crossover is an SUV without peer.
The highlight of XT5 is its design. People love its outside appearance, while drivers and their passengers appreciate the interior’s quality materials. Of course, you can customize and personalize the SUV, but the base trim is luxurious.
Driving the Cadillac XT5 is the perfect mix of comfort and performance.
Why Choose Cadillac?
The difference between Cadillac and other SUV manufacturers is clear.
Cadillac Owner Benefits offers unparalleled protection and service for you and your vehicle. We believe you should feel comfortable and appreciated when you deal with Cadillac experts and drive your luxury SUV.
As a Cadillac owner, you get the following benefits:
- A 4-year, 50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- Cadillac’s 6-year, 70,000-mile Powertrain Warranty gives you more coverage than BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi.
- Emergency assistance, GPS security if your vehicle gets stolen or misplaced, and turn-by-turn navigation.
- Premium car maintenance, with coverage for multiple years and thousands of miles.
- OnStar connection that lets you make hands-free calls safely. OnStar also provides diagnostics and keeps you updated on SUV maintenance.
- Access to all of your vehicle’s information on the myCadillac App.
- 4G LTE and a built-in WiFi hotspot lets you and your passengers stay connected for up to seven devices.
Cadillac loves to take care of their customers. After all, it shouldn’t just be an SUV-buying experience – it should be an SUV-owning relationship. Choose Cadillac because of our unmatched dedication to your well being on the road.
Drive a 2018 Cadillac XT5
You now know a little more about one of the exciting options for luxury crossovers.
If this got you interested, why not see the 2018 Cadillac XT5 for yourself? With these luxurious features, safety mechanisms and Cadillac’s commitment to your wellbeing and driving experience, all that’s left is to test-drive the best luxury SUV on the market.
Call (402) 238-1729 or come by and put yourself in an XT5 today. Our professional, experienced team will answer your questions and get you a great deal on this outstanding SUV.