If you’re looking to upgrade your daily drive, a new Cadillac may be exactly what you want. Calculate your budget, then read here to learn what to buy.
The Cadillac brand is synonymous with style and luxury in the automobile industry. Cadillac owners enjoy the futuristic driving experience, top-of-the-line finishes, sleek design and the smart technology in its infotainment suite.
People really are drawn to these luxury vehicles. In 2018, Cadillac sold more than 154 thousand cars. As new models and concept vehicles push their way into the market, those numbers will continue to climb.
Do you want a new Cadillac? What’s great about the brand, besides the generous features and newest technology, is there’s is a model for almost every budget.
Cadillac owners love the sophisticated features that come standard – and the price for such luxury is often affordable.
Why a New Cadillac?
You have many choices between brands and whether to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle. Cadillac is globally recognized and serves the luxury auto needs of many countries.
The reasons for owning a Cadillac are simple:
- Cadillac owners feel the absolute power and control of their vehicles
- Each car has luxury offerings and exceptional comforts
- Cadillac provides the best, most enjoyable driving experience
It’s no surprise Cadillac sales have grown 5.4 percent year-over-year. Here a guide to help you find your new Cadillac.
Crossovers & SUVs
The XT Series are crossovers that feature the best-in-class legroom for backseat passengers. This compact vehicle contains five seats and three trim levels: Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport. XT4, XT5 and XT6 are the three available models. There’s an XT for every budget.
- Rear camera mirror
- 39.5 inches of legroom
- 30 mpg
- 8 airbags
- 237 horsepower
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- Amazon in-car delivery service
- XT4’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at $34,795. It rises with add-ons and higher-cost trim
- XT4 features
- 63 cubic feet of cargo space
- Lane departure warning and surround vision
- 310 horsepower
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Hands-free Liftgate
- Head-up display
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Additional trim: Platinum
- XT5’s MSRP begins at $41,695
- XT5 features
- A third row of seats
- 271 lb./ft. Torque
- The XT6 was released mid-year in 2019
- MSRP for the premium luxury trim package begins at $52,695
- MSRP for the sport package starts at $57,095
The Escalade is Cadillac’s largest SUV. It’s adorned with luxury features and modern conveniences.
It includes three rows of seats and holds up to eight passengers. Escalade owners enjoy all the comforts of home in this roomy and sleek SUV.
Escalades come in two models and four trim styles. Those trim styles are Standard, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum
Escalade EXT Highlights:
- 6.2L V8 engine
- 420 horsepower
- 460 lb./ft. torque
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 94.2 cubic feet of cargo space
- 26 mpg
- 8,300 towing capacity with 2WD vehicles
- The Escalade EXT begins at $75,195
Escalade ESV Highlights:
- 120.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- 31 mpg
- Seven-passenger vehicle
- 8,100 towing capacity with 2WD vehicles
- ESV’s MSRP starts at $78,195
If you’re on the hunt for a sedan, Cadillac has a range of options for a variety of budgets. There are two main Cadillac models to consider: the CT series and XTS.
Both are exceptional four-door sedans filled with modern comforts, sleek designs and impressive performance features and technology.
Five models comprise the CT series: the CTS, CTS-V, CT6, CT6-V and CT5. The CT5 is available this fall.
The CT series is ideal for those who commute because of its excellent gas mileage.
Each model conforms to a range of customer budgets without sacrificing the luxurious features and amenities for which Cadillac is known.
- 335 horsepower
- 3.6L V6 engine (Luxury through V-Sport Premium trims only)
- Goes from zero to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds
- Gets 29 mpg
- Available trims: Standard, Luxury, Premium Luxury and V-sport Premium Luxury
- CTS sedan ranges from $46,995 to $71,795+ depending on packages and trim
- 640 horsepower
- Zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds
- 200 mph in top track speed
- The CTS-V’s MSRP begins at $86,995
- 404 horsepower
- Zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available trim: Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport and Platinum
- CT6 begins at $55,495 and goes to $86,795+ depending on add-ons, packages and trim
- 550 horsepower
- 4.2L twin turbo V8 engine
- 627 lb./ft. torque
- The CT6-V sedan become available this summer
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Available trim: Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport
- The CT5 will be available this fall
- Available 22-way adjustable front row seats
- 18 cubic feet of cargo trunk space
- 40 inches of rear legroom
- Available trim: Standard, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport
- MSRP for the XTS begins at $46,895 and can go to $66,195+
Cadillac’s coupes are stylish and dependable. These 2-door cars are designed with the dynamic driver in mind.
You’ll love the agility and performance of these sleek vehicles.
- 335 horsepower
- 29 mpg
- Goes from zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds
- Available trim: Luxury, Premium Luxury and Premium Performance
- The ATS coupe starts at $38,995 and can go up to $50,895 or more
- 464 horsepower
- Goes from zero to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- 189 mph in top track speed
- 3.6L twin turbo V6 engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission or 6-speed manual transmission
- The custom ATS-V coupe price begins at $67,795
Buying a Cadillac
As you can see, Cadillac has a long list of car options for almost any budget.
When you shop for a new vehicle, check out Cadillac for your sports car or family vehicle needs. You’ll love to drive a new Cadillac because of its luxurious features both inside and out.